Good morning from Maine the place we have lastly had a pleasant stretch of summer season climate, in the event you ignore yesterday’s rain. This week was full of motorcycle rides, a yard tenting journey with my daughters, and common summer season enjoyable. I hope that you have had an equally nice week.
Apart from the enjoyable talked about above, I spent a variety of time engaged on the backend of PracticalEdTech.com to get it able to load my programs into a brand new format that can really be on-demand. Within the meantime, you’ll be able to nonetheless entry all the programs of their present model proper right here.
These have been the week’s hottest posts:
1. 5 Wolfram Alpha Tutorials for Academics
2. A New Google Classroom Management Over Project Submissions
3. Utilizing AI for Creating Formative Assessments
4. 71 Google Slides Tutorials
5. 5 Sources for Educating and Studying About Copyright
6. 4 Dozen Google Kinds Tutorials
7. 5 Instruments for Creating Mechanically Scored Formative Assessments
Self-paced Programs You Can Begin As we speak
Workshops and Keynotes
- The Sensible Ed Tech Publication comes out each Sunday night/ Monday morning. It options my favourite tip of the week and the week’s hottest posts from Free Expertise for Academics.
- My YouTube channel has greater than 46,000 subscribers watching my quick tutorial movies on a big selection of instructional expertise instruments.
- I have been Tweeting as @rmbyrne for fifteen years.
- I replace my LinkedIn profile a time or two each week.
- The Free Expertise for Academics Fb web page options new and previous posts from this weblog all through the week.
- Should you’re interested by my life exterior of training, you’ll be able to comply with me on Strava.
This put up initially appeared on FreeTech4Teachers.com. Should you see it elsewhere, it has been used with out permission. Featured picture captured by Richard Byrne.