We at Keiser University had been just lately happy to carry our annual Institutional Effectiveness Day. It’s a time once we give attention to what the long run will maintain for our establishment. As I look again to once we first based our establishment greater than 40-years in the past, who would have thought then that we might someday have campuses all through the state of Florida together with a residential website like our Flagship campus, full with a soccer workforce and 25 different aggressive sports activities.
Our attain extends previous our state to worldwide areas in Nicaragua and China, and we’re transferring ahead with a brand new instructional partnership with Caledonia University in Glasgow, Scotland. I need to acknowledge the efforts of our Enterprise Growth Staff of Vice Chancellor Belinda Keiser, Josh Sanchez, and Jon Miller in securing a Memorandum of Understanding with this Scottish University. We’ve got many accomplishments to have fun over this previous 12 months and extra to sit up for on this new 12 months. Listed below are a couple of current highlights that I’d like to notice:
- We added two new campuses in 2018. One is our first location on a army website at Patrick Air Drive Base, and is supported by our Melbourne Campus. The opposite is a campus that focuses on Grasp’s and Doctorate diploma packages in Nurse Anesthesia in Naples.
- We began a number of new diploma packages final 12 months, together with a Cinematic Arts diploma and an Equestrian program at our Flagship campus. We’re excited concerning the launch of a brand new Engineering diploma program for the Tampa and Flagship campuses.
- The brand new soccer workforce at Flagship performed its preliminary season this previous fall together with a number of residence video games on the sports activities advanced which was constructed over the summer season. Seahawks soccer has offered us with many firsts to have fun comparable to a victory within the kickoff recreation.
As soon as once more, I’m happy and proud that Keiser University is the state’s high producer of nurses who go their nationwide exams on the primary attempt. This distinction speaks volumes concerning the high-quality classroom and scientific coaching our University students obtain as they graduate into careers that assist handle the state and nationwide nursing scarcity.
Outdoors organizations additionally took discover of Keiser University this previous 12 months.
- Cash Journal ranked us #8 amongst high faculties in Florida in its 2018 survey, primarily based on their editors’ analysis on training high quality, financing, pupil efficiency, and worth. We had been one in every of solely two non-public establishments within the state to make the highest ten.
- Area of interest ranked us because the #3 Greatest On-line University in America and the third most secure campus in Florida. It’s all the time good to see unbiased rankings pay attention to what we’ve recognized all alongside – that Keiser University offers a top quality training that’s reasonably priced, accessible, and protected.
As we carry out our institutional effectiveness evaluate, we’ve plenty of thrilling prospects forward of us. Our campuses can be working to place collectively their very own plans which can be mixed into an general grasp plan for KU, making certain that we proceed to satisfy the wants of the scholars and communities that we serve. So, to all of you, our devoted employees and school, I say thanks, and I sit up for one other profitable 12 months at Keiser University.